Future Opportunities - Customer Advisor Job Listing at Goodyear in Louisville, KY
Automotive / Transport, Chemicals
Future Opportunities - Customer Advisor
Description The Customer Advisor is responsible for providing outstanding customer
service to customers by selling tires, road hazard and recommended
services, benefits and product features, create long-term loyalty bonds
with customer's, drive sales and profitability of the store, and
maintain a clean and well merchandised store. Customer Advisor explains
warranties, options, pricing, benefits and services to customers and
potential customers. The Customer Advisor must complete projects as
assigned by Manager. Be available to drive guest vehicles is an
essential function of the job.
* High school diploma or GED
* Valid driver's license is required
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Ability to lift an object weighing up to 60 pounds.
* Responsible for selling tires, road hazard and needed or recommended services. Utilize the results of the Vehicle Maintenance Inspection to educate and sell needed services to the customer. Adhere to Goodyear Retail's Tire Sales Telephone Process on all tire related calls. Clearly explain features and benefits of products and services. Follow Motorist Assurance Program guidelines while communicating needed or recommended repairs. Accountable for tire, road hazard and service sales objectives. Enter Point of Sale invoices, following invoice/work order flow procedure. Assist in maintaining control of company assets, including money and personal information. Implement and monitor merchandising, sales, and marketing processes.
* Provide exceptional customer service on purchases of tires and services. Earn our customer's trust by providing the highest quality products and professional automotive service experience. Provide exceptional customer service through the sale and communication of needed tires and service in the store and over the phone. Ensure that each customer receives an outstanding experience by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, and maintaining solid product knowledge.
* Meet all retail sales area standards regarding displays, and overall appearance. Implement and maintain housekeeping and merchandising processes. Maintain a clean, well-organized and well-merchandised store throughout the day. Adhere to Goodyear Retail's pricing policy. Adhere to all policies regarding safety and health.
* Insure the maintenance of good customer relations through outstanding phone skills and prompt resolution of any complaints/scheduling an appointment as needed. Adhere to Goodyear Retail's telephone process while professionally answering the phones with energy and enthusiasm.
Business Line Retail
Location KY, Louisville
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Customer Service jobs in Louisville, KY
View similar jobs:
Patient Service Representative
Aspen Dental - Louisville, KY
Customer Service Representative
OfficeTeam - LOUISVILLE, KY
Automotive Service Manager
Bridgestone - Firestone - Jeffersontown, KY
Locate this job: