Future Opportunities - Manufacturing Technician (Retread) Job Listing at Goodyear in Brunswick, OH
Automotive / Transport, Chemicals
Future Opportunities - Manufacturing Technician (Retread)
Description As a Wingfoot Retread Technician you will perform retreading functions for light and medium truck, bus and specialty tires. This position functions in a manufacturing environment at a Wingfoot Commercial Tire facility where commercial truck tires are retreaded through a series of manual and automated processes including:
- Inspecting and buffing tire carcasses for retreading.
- Applying rubber compounds to retread the tire.
- Curing retreaded tires.
- Quality control of finished product.
- Any other duties requested by management.
This position operates in an indoor environment however exposure to heat is to be expected in the summer months.
Excellent safety and attendance performance is expected.
Requirements * Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
* Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
* Must be goal oriented and able to consistently meet quality and production requirements.
* Must possess a mechanical aptitude.
* Some shift work and/or work on Saturdays may be required.
* High School Diploma or GED preferred.
* Previous manufacturing experience is strongly preferred but not required.
* Must be able to pass a background check including employment history, SSN verification, criminal history, etc.
* Must be able to pass a physical exam and drug test (hair-based).
Business Line Manufacturing
Location OH, Brunswick
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Manufacturing jobs in Cleveland, OH
View similar jobs:
Machine Operator C (GM)
The ScottsMiracle-Gro Company - Akron, OH
Process Technician - 2nd Shift (Mon-Fri: 3p-11p)
Plastipak Packaging - Medina, OH
Manufacturing Engineer (Packaging Specialist)
Philips North America - Cleveland, OH
Locate this job: