Future Opportunities - Software Development Analyst Job Listing at Goodyear in Fort Smith, AR (Job ID goodyear-2000008862310)
Automotive / Transport, Chemicals
Future Opportunities - Software Development Analyst
Description As a Software Development Analyst, you will develop software for the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. from our Fleet HQ Headquarters in Fort Smith, AR. This position will support the Goodyear consumer customer relationship system.
Software development analyst duties are to:
- gather requirements from business users
- develop new software in accordance with standards
- support existing software by making enhancements, fixing bugs, performance tuning
- conform to Sarbanes-Oxley guidelines
- effectively communicate project status with immediate supervisor as well as business management team
- other duties as assigned.
This position operates primarily in an indoor office work environment, therefore minimal exposure to heat and cold is to be expected.
Excellent safety and attendance performance is expected.
* Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner. Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team. A college degree is required. A bachelors degree in IT or related technical field is desired. Some programming experience is a plus (i.e. internship, previous employment). The ability to work quickly and accurately on multiple projects simultaneously is required. Experience in ASP, COBOL, CICS, Java, Java Script, JCL, SQL, VB Script, XML, .NET is desired. Must be able to pass a background check including employment history, SSN verification, criminal history, etc. Must be able to pass a physical exam and drug test (hair-based).
Business Line Information Technology
Location AR, Fort Smith
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Arkansas Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Advanced Technology Solutions - Little Rock, AR
Kinetix - Little Rock, AR
Book Personalization Manager - 2nd Shift - APC
CGI US - Hot Springs, AR
Locate this job: