Future Opportunities - Store Manager Job Listing at Goodyear in Dartmouth, MA
Automotive / Transport, Chemicals
Future Opportunities - Store Manager
Description The Store Manager is responsible for meeting or exceeding sales AOP
(Annual Operating Plan) targets established of the location. The Store
Manager must protect the assets of the Company by managing all functions
in the store. Lead, coach and direct store associates to ensure optimal
store performance. Conduct Monday 4x4 Meetings, Quarterly Ethics
meetings from The Network, and other meetings requested by District
management. Hold associates accountable for job responsibilities,
training and development. Ensure customer satisfaction in all areas of
sales and service. Set expectations and communicate regularly with
associates on customer satisfaction, safety, goals and training. Ensure
policies and procedures are communicated and followed. Ensure all
equipment is functioning properly and safely. Comply with purchasing
policies. The Store Manager must complete additional projects as
assigned by the District Manager. Driving guest vehicles is an
essential function of the job.
* High school diploma or GED
* 1+ yrs of Management experience or the equivalent
* Valid driver's license is required
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Ability to lift an object weighing up to 60 pounds.
* Recruit, interview and train new associates. Develop industry leading team of sales and service associates. Ensure that all pre-employment documentation is completed, including the employment application, application register and other compliance documents. Ensure that background check and medical clearance is processed same day or within one day of extending job offer with acceptance. Conduct annual performance evaluations for all associates. Coach, counsel and discipline unsatisfactory performers. Establish on-boarding and shadowing processes that are followed by all associates.
* Ensure that all customers are greeted promptly and professionally. Handle all customer complaints with top priority. Ensure time commitments to customers are met. Ensure Good to Go and other processes are in place to ensure quality. Housekeeping to the standards including restrooms. Clean the customer lounge and restroom daily. Sales staff must be trained and knowledgeable about the tire lines and computer literate enough to check sizes and availability. Maintain " Best in Class" housekeeping and merchandising standards to ensure the comfort of customers. Follow SMG requirements.
* Manually record semi annual inventories. Interpret inventory results and make required corrections. Take manual tire counts minimally once a month. Ensure stocking level of parts are adjusted as needed. Be aware of inventory turn cycles and make adjustments as needed to ensure proper turn cycles. Ensure slow or non-moving parts are returned to the parts supplier. Ensure tires and parts are accurately received and entered into GBMS and KRONOS. Ensure that adequate stock is available to conduct business. Be aware of obsolete and shopworn item. Properly promote and sell slow moving items. Be aware of discontinued or used tires and parts. Ensure tire receipt/ transfer documents are accurate and signed by associate and manager.
* Weekly and frequent check of the stock room to ensure inventory is available for sales. Ensure that store alarm codes are not shared and are updated when an associate leaves or is added. Make sure locks are changed when associates are no longer employed at the location. Merchandise in the showroom should be clean and neatly arranged. Keep outside displays clean, current and complete. Ensure that the store opens and closes properly regardless of staffing levels. Ensure adjustment tires are processed as per policy.
* Conduct store meetings to communicate sales objectives and results. Monitor associate productivity of tire sales and technician productivity. Ensure compliance to all local sales initiatives - local solicitations, customer call backs, telephone techniques and other initiatives. Drive sales during local promotions and events. Ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded. Ensure that daily sales totals are properly recorded on the appropriate financial documents and that sales revenue is deposited at the end of business. Reviews invoices daily to identify opportunities for growing the business. Must be computer literate and quickly learn the GBMS and KRONOS systems. Set goals with associates and hold them accountable.
Business Line Retail
Location MA, Dartmouth
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Retail jobs in Providence, RI
View similar jobs:
Michaels - WARWICK, RI
Cumberland Farms - Foxboro, MA
Cumberland Farms - Fall River, MA
Locate this job: