Future Opportunities - Store Manager Job Listing at Goodyear in College Station, TX
Automotive / Transport, Chemicals
Future Opportunities - Store Manager
Description The Store Manager is responsible for meeting or exceeding sales AOP
(Annual Operating Plan) targets established of the location. The Store
Manager must protect the assets of the Company by managing all functions
in the store. Lead, coach and direct store associates to ensure optimal
store performance. Conduct Monday 4x4 Meetings, Quarterly Ethics
meetings from The Network, and other meetings requested by District
management. Hold associates accountable for job responsibilities,
training and development. Ensure customer satisfaction in all areas of
sales and service. Set expectations and communicate regularly with
associates on customer satisfaction, safety, goals and training. Ensure
policies and procedures are communicated and followed. Ensure all
equipment is functioning properly and safely. Comply with purchasing
policies. The Store Manager must complete additional projects as
assigned by the District Manager. Driving guest vehicles is an
essential function of the job.
* High school diploma or GED
* 1+ yrs of Management experience or the equivalent
* Valid driver's license is required
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Ability to lift an object weighing up to 60 pounds.
* Required to maintain a clean and safe environment. Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed by associates, such as safety glasses and grooming standards. Enforce and communicate policies and procedures to associates. Address violations of policy immediately.
* Achieve sales, units and profit budgeted objectives. Ensure a proper service estimates are delivered to the customer. Work to achieve or exceed target AOP (Annual Operating Plan). Follow purchasing programs for parts and services. Communicate and monitor progress to store team members. Communicate tire and service needs through invoice processing. To conduct work consistent with manufacturer's specifications and MAP guidelines. Maintain price discipline, CML and labor billed per PIMS system. Assist in controlling service expenses such as overtime, locally purchased parts and expense items.
* Deliver customer satisfaction. Comply with Motorist Assurance Program (MAP) communication and vehicle inspection procedure. Ensure the work is being done in accordance with "The Goodyear Way" standards. Ensure the customer is communicated throughout the service experience to promote an experience that exceeds their expectations.
* Ensure that the PIMS (Parts Inventory Management System) is being used properly. Control and protect the assets of the Company by maintaining awareness of inventory levels. Ensure that parts management guidelines are followed. Ensure that service bays, parts/tire room, parking lot, and company vehicles are clean, organized, and well maintained per the Housekeeping & Merchandising process.
* Develop and train new and existing associates, utilizing the online training center as well as the available classroom training such as the Tire Academy. The Service Manager is expected to assist associates in technical areas as needed. Should facilitate effective communications throughout the store working closely with the Store Manager. Assist in the onboarding and shadowing process. Should ensure that all associates record time and attendance in KRONOS.
Business Line Retail
Location TX, College Station
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Retail jobs in Texas Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Store Manager Wichita Falls Texas
Family Dollar - Wichita Falls, TX
Assistant Store Manager Wichita Falls Texas
Family Dollar - Wichita Falls, TX
Full Time Retail Sales Consultant Pampa TX
AT&T - Pampa, TX
Locate this job: