Future Opportunities - Tire & Service Advisor Job Listing at Goodyear in Claymont, DE
Automotive / Transport, Chemicals
Future Opportunities - Tire & Service Advisor
Description The Tire & Service Advisor is responsible for establishing and tracking
monthly sales objectives for each member of the sales team, training of
the sales team, and promoting/merchandising for special events. The Tire
& Service Advisor is also responsible for providing outstanding customer
service to customers by selling tires, road hazard and recommended
services, communicating benefits and product features, create long-term
loyalty bonds with customer's, drive sales and profitability of the
store, as well as CSI scores over 90, and maintaining a clean and well
merchandised store. The Tire & Service Advisor must complete projects as
assigned by Manager. Driving guest vehicles is an essential function of
* High school diploma or GED
* 1+ yrs of Management experience or the equivalent
* Valid driver's license is required
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Ability to lift an object weighing up to 60 pounds.
* Responsible for achievement of sales team goals by holding sales team accountable by coaching and counseling. Responsible for selling tires, road hazard and needed or recommended services. Implement and monitor merchandising, sales, and marketing processes. Establish and track monthly sales objectives for tires, tire wheel related charges (TWR), and road hazard sales. Drive sales by holding weekly huddle meetings with sales associates. Accountable for tire, road hazard and service sales objectives. Utilize the results of the Vehicle Maintenance Inspection to educate and sell needed services to the customer. Adhere to Goodyear Retail's Tire Sales Telephone Process on all tire related calls. Clearly explain features and benefits of products and services. Follow Motorist Assurance Program guidelines while communicating needed or recommended repairs. Enter Point of Sale invoices, following invoice/work order flow procedure. Assist in maintaining control of company assets.
* Ensure the sales team provides exceptional customer service through the sale and communication of needed tires and service in the store and over the phone using Motorist Assurance Program guidelines. Ensure that each customer receives an outstanding experience by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, and maintaining solid product knowledge. Responsible for Goodyear credit card sales and sales training with new associates. And driving CSI over 90.
* Meet all retail sales area standards regarding displays, and overall appearance. Implement and maintain housekeeping and merchandising processes. Promote the store during sales by decorating the store with banners, balloons, pennants, making sales fliers and make sure they are passed out. Maintain a clean, well-organized and well-merchandised store throughout the day. Adhere to Goodyear Retail's pricing policy. Adhere to all policies regarding safety and health.
* Insure the maintenance of good customer relations through outstanding phone skills and prompt resolution of any complaints. Scheduling appointments for customers. Adhere to and hold sales team accountable to Goodyear Retail's telephone process while professionally answering the phones with energy and enthusiasm. Build B2B business by cold calling and personal visits. Ensure staff is 100% compliant on the on- boarding training.
* Assist in the operation of the retail store in compliance with corporate policies, safety, procedures and state and federal laws and regulations. Attend and participate in store meetings, contributing to team goals of assisting other associates in sharing knowledge and skills. Assist with the mounting and balancing of tires, unloading weekly tire orders for trucks and securing the tires in the warehouse.
Business Line Retail
Location DE, Claymont
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Customer Service jobs in Philadelphia, PA
View similar jobs:
Customer Service Supervisor
OfficeTeam - PHILADELPHIA, PA
Automotive Service Manager
Bridgestone - Firestone - Bryn Mawr, PA
Automotive Service Manager
Bridgestone - Firestone - Trenton, NJ
Locate this job: