Future Opportunities - Warehouse Driver Job Listing at Goodyear in Indianapolis, IN (Job ID goodyear-2000012643910)
Automotive / Transport, Chemicals
Future Opportunities - Warehouse Driver
Description To responsibly drive and courteously deliver/ pick up product to
/from specified accounts. Non-driving time associate will perform
* Speaks English
* Valid Drivers License
* Dealing directly with customers
* Must have at least 5-years driving experience.
* Must have good knowledge of delivery area
* Must have a clean driving record
* Must be able to lift and move objects weighing 75lbs.
* High School Diploma or GED preferred
* Safely drive and efficiently deliver / pickup products to Specific accounts while ensuring good customer relations by consistently delivering orders on time and acting in a professional manner.
* Maintain delivery paperwork to protect company assets and ensure SOX compliance.
* Maintain all appropriate driver logs and reports.
* Responsible for performing daily vehicle inspection and maintaining vehicle's professional appearance
* Perform warehouse duties including movement of inbound and outbound product as needed. Occasionally operate material movement equipment.
Business Line COWD
Location IN, Indianapolis
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Manufacturing jobs in Indianapolis, IN
View similar jobs:
Aerotek - Whitestown, IN
Loader / Unloader
Cintas Corporation - Columbus, IN
Garment Inspector / Hanger
Cintas Corporation - Frankfort, IN
Locate this job: