Future Opportunity - Tire and Service Advisor Job Listing at Goodyear in Baltimore, MD
Automotive / Transport, Chemicals
Future Opportunity - Tire and Service Advisor
Description The Tire & Service Advisor is responsible for establishing and tracking
monthly sales objectives for each member of the sales team, training of
the sales team, and promoting/merchandising for special events. The Tire
& Service Advisor is also responsible for providing outstanding customer
service to customers by selling tires, road hazard and recommended
services, communicating benefits and product features, create long-term
loyalty bonds with customer's, drive sales and profitability of the
store, as well as CSI scores over 90, and maintaining a clean and well
merchandised store. The Tire & Service Advisor must complete projects as
assigned by Manager. Driving guest vehicles is an essential function of
* High school diploma or GED
* 1+ yrs of Management experience or the equivalent
* Valid driver's license is required
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Ability to lift an object weighing up to 60 pounds.
* Responsible for selling tires, road hazard and needed or recommended services. Utilize the results of the Vehicle Maintenance Inspection to educate and sell needed services to the customer. Adhere to Goodyear Retail's Tire Sales Telephone Process on all tire related calls. Clearly explain features and benefits of products and services. Follow Motorist Assurance Program guidelines while communicating needed or recommended repairs. Accountable for tire, road hazard and service sales objectives. Enter Point of Sale invoices, following invoice/work order flow procedure. Assist in maintaining control of company assets, including money and personal information. Implement and monitor merchandising, sales, and marketing processes.
* Provide exceptional customer service on purchases of tires and services. Earn our customer's trust by providing the highest quality products and professional automotive service experience. Provide exceptional customer service through the sale and communication of needed tires and service in the store and over the phone. Ensure that each customer receives an outstanding experience by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, and maintaining solid product knowledge.
* Meet all retail sales area standards regarding displays, and overall appearance. Implement and maintain housekeeping and merchandising processes. Maintain a clean, well-organized and well-merchandised store throughout the day. Adhere to Goodyear Retail's pricing policy. Adhere to all policies regarding safety and health.
* Insure the maintenance of good customer relations through outstanding phone skills and prompt resolution of any complaints/scheduling an appointment as needed. Adhere to Goodyear Retail's telephone process while professionally answering the phones with energy and enthusiasm.
Business Line Retail
Location MD, Baltimore
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Customer Service jobs in Baltimore, MD
View similar jobs:
Facility Services Service Manager
Cintas - Baltimore, MD
Goodyear - Glen Burnie, MD
Help Desk Analyst - Level I - Rapidly growing co. is hiring
Robert Half Technology - Baltimore, MD
Locate this job: