Inside Sales Representative Job Listing at Goodyear in Greensboro, NC
Automotive / Transport, Chemicals
Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative is an customer service and inside sales
representative for retailers and dealers that call the wholesale tire
center. The primary responsibility is to serve and process customer
needs from phone and WEB inquiries. The Inside Sales Representative is
also expected to place outbound sales solicitation calls and assist
others in building the wholesale tire center sales volume through
training and inventory management.
Understanding of Goodyear products and brands to apply knowledge and recommendations to the tire retailers within the market.
* Experience with warehouse inventory systems
* Previous sales experience in a retail/wholesale environment.
* Sales - Communicate Tire Retailers-retailer as well as promotional, merchandising and display assistance to assigned accounts.
* Previous experience in tire industry or related field.
* High School Diploma or GED preferred
* Answer and service incoming calls from retailers and dealers to process orders and maintain customer service. (60%)
* Process customer orders as required by coordinating with warehouse personnel and inventory system to maintain service levels. (20%)
* Place outbound sales solicitation calls to build on retail and dealer account base and increase market share. (15%)
* Provide product, promotion, merchandising and general sales information to customer representatives as needed to strengthen Goodyear sales within customer accounts. (5%)
Business Line COWD
Location NC, Greensboro
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Triad Area, NC
View similar jobs:
Branch Sales Manager (safe)
Wells Fargo - Burlington, NC
Insurance Call Center Agent 1 (Inbound Sales Agent)
Wells Fargo - Winston-Salem, NC
Counter Sales Associate Parts HVAC (Greensboro NC)
Lennox - GREENSBORO, NC
Locate this job: