Retail Development Specialist - Trenton, NJ Job Listing at Goodyear in United States of America
Automotive / Transport, Chemicals
Retail Development Specialist - Trenton, NJ
Responsible for the interfacing with the customer at the retail store
level for the purposes of product / program training, enhancing the
customer store staff's ability to sell Goodyear products, evaluating and
reporting upon the overall store shopping conditions, assessing the
deployment effectiveness of Goodyear promotional programs, and providing
feedback to the Customer Teams.
Bachelors Degreein Business or 5 years of tire or automotive related Retail Sales and or Account / Territory Management
* 1 to 3 years experience in Field Sales and / or operational support experience.
* Exposure to multiple channels within a tire, CPG or other relevant industry is a plus.
* The ideal individual will have a basic familiarity with the tire industry and Goodyear products. TBD
* This individual should possess effective written and verbal communication skills along with a persuasive sales ability and customer service orientation.
* Successful individuals also demonstrate creativity, analytical skills and are able to be accountable for business results.
* Responsible for executing the customer store level plans and reporting feedback / observations back to the Customer Teams. Execute the strategy for high priority customers to improve the business performance of Goodyear products based on specific market requirements and category plans. (35%)
* Providing sales enhancing training to the retail store staff. Identify and work with key contacts to coordinate special event training sessions. (15%)
* Convey product and relevant marketing information to the retail store staff that will enable them to more effectively sell Goodyear products. Coordinate with Customer Development and Retail Marketing teams to maximize business opportunities and educate on promotions and programs. -20%
* Evaluate and assess competitor products, position and price within retail stores. Report relevant information to the Customer Teams and evaluate trends and impacts observed within the assigned territory. Provide selling advantages to retail store staff for Goodyear products relative to competitors. (10%)
* Evaluate the overall conditions of the retail stores and provide feedback to the Customer Teams. Assess the compliance and effective execution of Goodyear promotional programs and report the summary results to the Customer Teams. (20%)
Business Line Consumer
Location Field Office (NAT) - 0043
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Sr Manager, Systems Engineer
EMC - United States of America
AVP ITS Implementation (Telecommuters Accepted) Job
Amerigroup - United States of America
Consultant HIM Services
Nuance - REMOTE, US
Locate this job: