Summer Internship 2013- Finance Department Job Listing at Goodyear in Topeka, KS
Automotive / Transport, Chemicals
Summer Internship 2013- Finance Department
This person will be assisting the Finance department with various projects.
Currently enrolled in a 4 year program from an accredited college or university.
* At least a Sophomore Level
* Minimum GPA of 2.0
* Preferred GPA of 2.75 or higher
* Work on challenging, hands-on assignments that relate to the student's area of study.
* Become familiar with department structure, interdepartmental relationship method of problem solving, and job functions of staff personnel.
* Acquire solid general knowledge of the department's operation and how it relates to the overall plant operation.
* Demonstrate ability, initiative, cooperation, aggressiveness, and interest.
* Organize and communicate instructions and information, both orally and in writing.
Business Line Manufacturing
Location KS, Topeka
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Internships jobs in Kansas Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Summer 2013 Internship- Chemical Engineer
Goodyear - Topeka, KS
Mass Media Intern
The Media Corner - Topeka, KS
The National Society of Leadership and Success Paid Internship
National Society of Leadership and Success - Topeka, KS
Locate this job: