Supply Chain/Transportation Analyst-Future opportunities Job Listing at Goodyear in Akron, OH (Job ID goodyear-2000011053310)
Automotive / Transport, Chemicals
Supply Chain/Transportation Analyst-Future opportunities
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. A Fortune 500 company, we employ approximately 73,000 people and manufacture our products in 53 facilities in 22 countries around the world. We have built our foundation on a commitment to forward-thinking innovation, and our industry-leading new product engine helps us bring new products to market that feature the latest advances in materials and technologies. At Goodyear, we embrace the diversity of our workforce and value the contribution of our associates. We strive to provide associates with a safe work environment, the resources they need to do their jobs and ample opportunities for growth. These objectives, coupled with competitive compensation and benefits, allow us to foster an environment where associates can work to achieve their full potential and contribute to the company's success. For more information, go towww.goodyear.com/corporate.
Supports supply chain activities by engaging with the Customer Account
Sales team, the Consumer Category Management team, Forecasting,
Production Planning, and Deployment.
Primary source for trend analysis and analytics in support of the Supply
Primary source for developing action plans and supporting operational
process improvements for internal and external customers.
* Bachelor's Degree in business, supply chain, operations management, economics, engineering or related field
* 1-5 yrs experience in a manufacturing supply chain function, order management, or operations role with experience in data gathering using ERP and data warehouse management tools.Proficient working knowledge with ERP systems, such as SAP or equivalent.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
* Well-developed communication skills; ability to articulate complex issues in a concise and logical manner.
* Ability to prepare detailed analysis and summary reports using creditable systems.
* Data Mining using all available resources both internal and external.
* Analyze and take action based on internal and external scorecards.
* Lead root cause analysis to ensure cost, service, and cash goals are achieved.
* Serve as backup to Supply Chain Coordinator when required.
Business Line Supply Chain
Location OH, Akron
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Transportation jobs in Akron, OH
View similar jobs:
Locate this job: