Warehouse Driver Job Listing at Goodyear in Denver, CO
Automotive / Transport, Chemicals
To responsibly drive and deliver and pick up product to and from
specified accounts. During non-driving time, associate will perform
* Valid Drivers License
* Dealing directly with customers
* Must have at least 5-years driving experience.
* Must have good knowledge of delivery area
* Must have a clean driving record
* Must be able to lift and move objects weighing 75lbs.
* Previous professional driving experience, preferably in delivery role.
* High School Diploma or GED preferred
* Safely drive and efficiently deliver / pickup products to Specific accounts while ensuring good customer relations by consistently delivering orders on time and acting in a professional manner.
* Safely drive and efficiently deliver / pickup products to specific accounts while ensuring good customer relations by consistently delivering orders on time and acting in a professional manner.
* Maintain delivery paperwork to protect company assets and ensure SOX compliance.
* Maintain all appropriate driver logs and reports.
* Responsible for performing daily vehicle inspection and maintaining vehicle's professional appearance
* Perform warehouse duties including movement of inbound and outbound product as needed. Occasionally operate material movement equipment.
Business Line COWD
Location CO, Denver
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Manufacturing jobs in Denver, CO
View similar jobs:
ROS/Detector Car Operator
Union Pacific - Denver, CO
Cintas - Denver, CO
Sports Authority - ENGLEWOOD, CO
Locate this job: