IT Support Technician (Engineer) Job Listing at Google in London
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Provide direct user support and administration for Google's corporate resources, tools and applications both on the network as well as through VPN
* Travel occasionally to provide IT support in distributed offices
* Provide hands on and remote support/troubleshooting of integrated video and audio conferencing equipment in conference room and mobile system environments
* Support complex and highly technical equipment (servers, routers, switches, etc.) using established procedures.
* Work with vendors and technical support organizations to coordinate troubleshooting process for all related troubles in a timely manner
* BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
* Understanding of LAN/WAN and mobile computing environments.
* Experience with scripting languages.
* Expertise in deploying and supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing and various wireless devices.
* Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information.
* Support experience with various operating systems (Linux/Mac/Windows).
* Strong customer service, organizational, prioritization, multitasking, communication, and leadership skills.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From AdWords to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
Team or role:
IT & Data Management
Mar 27, 2012
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:IT-Support/Administration jobs in London
View similar jobs:
Network Operations Engineer
UK Broadband - London, London
Security Bid Support Manager
Telefonica - Slough
Desk Based Sales and Account Support
Telefonica - Slough
Locate this job: