Account Manager (Education/Classified) Job Listing at Google in Tokyo (Job ID googleus-1845001)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Important:** The subject field of your email must include **Account Manager (Education/Classified) - Tokyo**.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As the Account Manager, you will develop and manage relationships directly with clients and agencies in a specific vertical industry*, which means you need to be a focused, proactive self-starter who is able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, you are an advisor and consultant, as well as an advocate for your clients within Google. You will use your analytical skills to grow existing business, develop and win new business, and support your team with account and market knowledge and other collateral. *Specific Vertical Industry: Retail, Travel, Media, Entertainment, Real Estate, Local, Education, Government, Technology, Finance, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Auto
* Provide excellent customer service to Google's advertisers. Proactively and creatively identify and solve client problems.
* Build strong relationships with customers and educate them on new product features.
* Learn and work with Google's ongoing development of advertiser products.
* Optimize keyword lists and ads in order to maximize advertisers' ROI.
* Leverage all available resources including Optimization, Marketing, and Technical Support. Identify opportunities to increase advertiser performance and investment.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Solid communication skills in Japanese and English (business level).
* Experience in areas such as online advertising, business-development, marketing and/or consulting sales
* Experience in a specific vertical industry.
* Excellent leadership, organization, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Detailed oriented, with the ability to quickly complete a large volume of high-quality work.
* Ability to deliver results under pressure and show dedication to client services.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Japan
View similar jobs:
18 Assoc DM GM1108
Electronic Arts - Tokyo, Japan
Electronic Arts - Tokyo, Japan
IM Relationship Manager - Institution
J.P. Morgan - Tokyo, Japan
Locate this job: