Mountain View, CA, USA Job Listing at Google in United States of America
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Drive manufacturing strategy, design capacity, provide On-site support for production builds, and testing at contract manufacturing locations.
* Dedicated to improving factory efficiency, supporting product bring-up, providing training and gathering feedback on yield issues. Coordinating with engineering teams to establish test coverage requirements for manufacturing test processes.
* Work with the product engineering teams to establish parameters for monitoring health of the field deployed products, drive programs in support of early field failure analysis, root cause, and required corrective action.
* Determine requirements, coordinate and facilitate EMI/RFI and Safety Certification needs of sub-assemblies and full assemblies, manage de-kitting and re-manufacturing product issues.
* Will coordinate the release of BOMs into a PLM system, technical review of product changes through our supply chain and in field, support second source and EOL replacement part qualification, and release of ECOs, MCOs and FCOs.
* BS in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
* 7 years of Product Development, or Engineering or Manufacturing or Product Quality Engineer.
* Experience in executing a parts/material tracking plan for a complex electronic assembly. Understanding of BOM structures, Lifecycle Management and PLM systems such as Windchill or Agile
* Experience in CE, UL, product certifications (EMI/RFI/Safety Compliance) and functional testing.
* Basic understanding in Statistical Process Control (SPC) fundamentals.
* Scripting or working knowledge of Python, or programming Microcontrollers and/or FPGAs and Optical Manufacturing experience.
* Strong communication skills. Willing to travel with little or no notice.
There's always more information out there, and often, the information that matters most is what's nearest to you. The Commerce and Local team is made up of our geography and e-commerce experts. When we're not mapping the Amazon rainforest, we're helping you buy a bike, recommending the best slice of pizza within pedaling distance, providing directions on how to get there, and letting you pay for it via your phone. From Google Maps and Google Places to Google Offers and Google Wallet, the Commerce and Local team helps our users navigate the world around them.
Team or role:
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Aug 07, 2012
Mountain View, CA, USA
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Kelly Services - Arecibo, PR
Health Care Economics Analyst III- Statistician/Logistics Modeling (position located Job
Amerigroup - United States of America
Risk Management Cons 2
Wells Fargo - United States of America
Locate this job: