Ads Quality Rater (Temporary), Chinese Language Job Listing at Google in EE (Job ID googleus-32084)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of
your resume to email@example.com. Resumes that are not in English will
not be considered.
**Important:** The subject field of your email must include **Ads Quality Rater (Temporary), Chinese Language**.
Your cover letter should let us know how you stay up-to-date on the current
events and culture of China as well as how much time you have spent in China
in recent years.
**This is a temporary role offered through WorkforceLogic.**
WorkforceLogic is recruiting part-time telecommuters with fluency in Chinese
and an in-depth knowledge of Chinese culture to help with Quality Evaluation
for websites for Google Inc., the search engine company based in Mountain
As an Ads Quality Rater, you will be responsible for reporting and tracking
the visual quality and content accuracy of Google advertisements. Ads Quality
Raters use an online tool to examine advertising-related data of different
kinds and provide feedback and analysis to Google. Projects worked on may
involve examining and analyzing text, web pages, images, and other kinds of
information. You will need an in depth and up-to-date familiarity with
Chinese-speaking web culture and media. Additionally, you will apply this
knowledge to a broad range of interests and topics. Ads Quality Raters possess
excellent written communication skills and web analytic capabilities. You will
be required to work 10-30 hours a week on a self-directed schedule. All work
must be completed in the United States. You must provide your own secure,
private high-speed internet connection.
* Evaluate the accuracy of Google search engine results.
* Communicate effectiveness of web layouts and information via the online tool
* BA/BS or in lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience
* Ability to read simplified Chinese fluently and idiomatically, e.g. newspapers, colloquialisms, regionalisms, etc.
* Legal authorization to work in the US
* College-level fluency in reading/writing English
* Extensive out-of-classroom experience with Chinese
* Extensive experience (as user/consumer) of the internet and print culture of China
* Ability to detect when advertising language sounds funny, awkward, or unnatural, even if grammatically correct
* Excellent analytical capabilities
* Experience using internet search engines for business or personal use
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Estonia
View similar jobs:
Head of Technology, Global Accounts APAC
Google - EE
Enterprise Business Development Lead, Asia
Google - EE
Locate this job: