Ads Quality Rater (Temporary), Chinese Language Job Listing at Google in USA (Job ID googleus-32084)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes that are not in English will not be considered.
**Important:** The subject field of your email must include **Ads Quality Rater (Temporary), Chinese Language**.
Your cover letter should let us know how you stay up-to-date on the current events and culture of China as well as how much time you have spent in China in recent years.
**This is a temporary role offered through ZeroChaos, Inc., formerly WorkforceLogic.**
ZeroChaos, Inc. is recruiting part-time telecommuters with fluency in Chinese and an in depth and up-to-date familiarity with Chinese culture and media to help with Quality Evaluation for websites for Google Inc., the search engine company based in Mountain View, California.
As an Ads Quality Rater, you will be responsible for reporting and tracking the visual quality and content accuracy of Google advertisements. Ads Quality Raters use an online tool to examine advertising-related data of different kinds and provide feedback and analysis to Google. Projects worked on may involve examining and analyzing text, web pages, images, and other kinds of information. You will need an in depth and up-to-date familiarity with Chinese-speaking web culture and media. Additionally, you will apply this knowledge to a broad range of interests and topics. Ads Quality Raters possess excellent written communication skills and web analytic capabilities. You will be required to work 10-30 hours a week on a self-directed schedule. All work must be completed in the United States. You must provide your own secure, private high-speed internet connection.
* Evaluate the accuracy of Google search engine results.
* Communicate effectiveness of web layouts and information via the online tool
* BA/BS or equivalent practical experience.
* Ability to read simplified Chinese fluently and idiomatically, e.g. newspapers, colloquialisms, regionalisms, etc.
* Legal authorization to work in the US
* College-level fluency in reading/writing English
* Extensive out-of-classroom experience with Chinese
* Extensive experience (as user/consumer) of the internet and print culture of China
* Ability to detect when advertising language sounds funny, awkward, or unnatural, even if grammatically correct
* Excellent analytical capabilities
* Experience using internet search engines for business or personal use
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
ER06 - Electronics Engineer
Kelly Services - Fajardo, PR
Engineering Technician, Sutainable Engineering
Philips North America - Tupelo, MS
ENGR, NETWORK SR - PIPELINE - VOICE/VOIP (Kidambi/Saarela)
Frontier Communications - Fort Wayne, IN