Ads Quality Rater (Temporary), Italian Language Job Listing at Google in EE (Job ID googleus-31081)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of
your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Important:** The subject field of your email must include **Ads Quality Rater (Temporary), Italian Language**.
Your cover letter should let us know how you stay up-to-date on the current
events and culture of Italy as well as how much time you have spent in Italy
in recent years.
**This is a temporary role offered through WorkforceLogic.**
WorkforceLogic is recruiting part-time telecommuters with fluency in Italian
and an in-depth knowledge of Italian culture to help with Quality Evaluation
for websites for Google Inc., the search engine company based in Mountain
View, California. As an Ads Quality Rater, you will be responsible for
reporting and tracking the visual quality and content accuracy of Google
advertisements. Ads Quality Raters use an online tool to examine advertising-
related data of different kinds and provide feedback and analysis to Google.
Projects worked on may involve examining and analyzing text, web pages,
images, and other kinds of information. You will need an in depth and up-to-
date familiarity with Italian-speaking web culture and media. Additionally,
you will apply this knowledge to a broad range of interests and topics. Ads
Quality Raters possess excellent written communication skills and web analytic
capabilities. You will be required to work 10-30 hours a week on a self-
directed schedule. You must provide your own secure, private high-speed
* Evaluate the accuracy of Google web advertising.
* Communicate effectiveness of web layouts and information via the online tool.
* BA/BS or in lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience
* Ability to read Italian fluently and idiomatically, e.g. newspapers, colloquialisms, regionalisms, etc.
* Legal authorization to work in the US
* College-level fluency in reading/writing English
* Extensive out-of-classroom experience with Italian
* Extensive experience (as user/consumer) of the internet and print culture of Italy
* Ability to detect when advertising language sounds funny, awkward, or unnatural, even if grammatically correct
* Excellent analytical capabilities
* Experience using internet search engines for business or personal use
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Estonia
View similar jobs:
Head of Technology, Global Accounts APAC
Google - EE
Enterprise Business Development Lead, Asia
Google - EE
Locate this job: