Associate Account Strategist, SMB Sales Job Listing at Google in MI
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to Google's advertisers.
* Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and upsell or promote other Google products.
* Communicate with customers proactively, via phone and email.
* Provide strategic advice and help our advertisers get the best ROI on their advertising investment by working closely in a consultative role with customers.
* Through your direct exposure to SMB advertisers, share and collaborate with Specialists, Engineers, and Product team members on new feature development.
* BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience.
* Previous experience or interest in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
* Interest in working against an assigned quota.
* Demonstrated experience in managing and customizing experience to a customer base.
* Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
* Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in the language you would support.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! As small business experts, we help get local entrepreneurs on the map, and deliver a beautifully simple, intuitive experience that enables customers to grow their businesses with us. By spotting and analyzing customer needs and trends, our innovative teams of strategists, account developers and customer support specialists work together on scalable solutions for each business, no matter its age or size.
Team or role:
Sales & Account Management
Sep 18, 2012
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Business Intelligence Developer-SQL Server
Aspect Software - United States of America
Freelance Senior Presentation Layer Developer
Razorfish - United States of America
Business Systems Consultant 5
Wells Fargo - United States of America
Locate this job: