Ads Quality Rater (Temporary), Spanish Language Job Listing at Google in USA (Job ID googleus-35110)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of your resume to email@example.com.
**Important:** The subject field of your email must include **Ads Quality Rater (Temporary), Spanish Language**.
Your cover letter should let us know how you stay up-to-date on the current events and culture of Spain as well as how much time you have spent in Spain in recent years.
**This is a temporary role offered through ZeroChaos, Inc., formerly WorkforceLogic.**
ZeroChaos, Inc. is recruiting part-time telecommuters with fluency in Spanish and an in depth and up-to-date familiarity with European Spanish web culture and media to help with Quality Evaluation for websites for Google Inc., the search engine company based in Mountain View, California.
As an Ads Quality Rater, you will be responsible for reporting and tracking the visual quality and content accuracy of Google advertisements. Ads Quality Raters use an online tool to examine advertising-related data of different kinds and provide feedback and analysis to Google. Projects worked on may involve examining and analyzing text, web pages, images, and other kinds of information. You will need an in depth and up-to-date familiarity with European Spanish-speaking web culture and media. Additionally, you will apply this knowledge to a broad range of interests and topics. Ads Quality Raters possess excellent written communication skills and web analytic capabilities. You will be required to work 10-30 hours a week on a self-directed schedule. You must provide your own secure, private high-speed internet connection.
* You will work online from home 10-20 hours per week, at any time of day; the schedule is up to you.
* All work will be performed in the U.S., participants must have a valid U.S. work authorization.
* Evaluate the accuracy of Google web advertising.
* Communicate effectiveness of web layouts and information via the online tool.
* BA/BS or equivalent practical experience.
* Ability to read European Spanish fluently and idiomatically, e.g. newspapers, colloquialisms, regionalisms, etc.
* Legal authorization to work in the US
* College-level fluency in reading/writing English
* Extensive out-of-classroom experience with European Spanish
* Extensive experience (as user/consumer) of the internet and print culture of Spain
* Experience using internet search engines for business or personal use
* Ability to detect when advertising language sounds funny, awkward, or unnatural, even if grammatically correct
* Excellent analytical capabilities
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in USA