Mountain View, CA, USA Job Listing at Google in United States of America
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Improve efficiencies by documenting and standardizing escalation processes for each vendor partner. Report and share relevant metrics with partners, conduct ongoing bi-weekly calls with partners to address issues.
* Be the primary technical lead and owner for all aspects of a partner’s technical integration to Google by providing necessary technical guidance and leadership.
* Define, evangelize and follow internal and partner escalation guidelines. Be the first point of contact when outages occur and to do issue triage and quick resolution.
* Lead and conduct a cross-functional post-mortem after a failure occurs.
* Provide strategic partnership insights to define and improve product features, business analytics and monitoring tools by working closely with product management and engineering teams.
* BS in Computer Science or related field. In lieu of degree, 3 years of relevant skills or experience.
* 3 years proven hands-on experience and development of Internet products and technologies in either software engineering, product management, engineering program management, technical account management, sales engineering or related field.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaborative skills.
* Proven ability to work in a customer facing or partner facing role.
* A strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, testing, log analysis, debugging and software design.
* Ability to work independently on project deliverables in a fast-paced ambiguous environment with proven success in program management, execution and multi-tasking.
* Experience with payments systems.
The Google Technical Services (gTech) team serves as the primary point of contact for our global Sales, Business Development, and Partnerships teams to support our sales organization across all products. We provide tools so that our sales teams can focus on generating revenue and leverage our strong relationships with Googles Tech teams to enable our sales organization to do multi-solution selling, launch and support new products, and help and engage our users.
Team or role:
Dec 04, 2012
Mountain View, CA, USA
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Product Management jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Marketing/Product Management Intern (West Berlin, NJ) - (Paid) - Summer
DaySequerra - West Berlin, NJ
The Judge Group - NJ
HR Process Improvement Project & Analysis Manager
Goodyear - Akron, OH
Locate this job: