Agency Lead (Performance Media) Job Listing at Google in Tokyo (Job ID googleus-1809001)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Important:** The subject field of your email must include **Agency Lead (Performance Media) - Tokyo**.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
* Evangelize Google within the advertising agency community.
* Collaborate closely with agency and develop partner-building strategies.
* Maintain strong relationships with agency influencers and decision makers.
* Solidify executive relationships.
* Develop best practices and benchmarking initiatives to optimize agency relationships.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Solid communication skills in Japanese and English (business level).
* Experience in integrated marketing communication sales or media sales.
* Knowledge of and established relationships within the Japanese advertising industry.
* A deep understanding of the industry's issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance Google's forward-looking strategies within the marketplace.
* Balanced team player dedicated to client service.
* Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Japan
View similar jobs:
EA Mobile Asia Dev - Tokyo, Japan
ARIBA Account Executive-Japan Job
SAP - Tokyo, Japan
IHG - To Minato Ku Akasaka, Japan
Locate this job: