Anti-Abuse Engineer Job Listing at Google in Hyderabad (Job ID googleus-41089)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
Google engineers don't simply build our consumer-facing products--they also work to protect the users of those products. As an Anti-Abuse Engineer, you will work on tools and platforms to allow the product quality teams to identify abuse patterns and prevent spammers from taking advantage of our users. You will work with Google technologies spanning large scale data processing, clustering and data mining. If you are passionate about developing systems to prevent spam and abuse at Google scale, this is a great role for you. Your work will help maintain the reputation of Google's products and make the Internet a better place for everyone.
* Design, build, and enhance abuse fighting tools and infrastructure across Google products.
* Work with analyst teams to detect and automate abuse and spam trends by building frontend and backend based solutions.
* Work on improving real time systems for large scale data processing, machine learning and clustering problems to identify spam trends.
* Work with product and engineering teams to improve abuse and spam fighting infrastructure.
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
or equivalent practical experience.
* Expertise in data structures and algorithms.
* Experience in object oriented programming language Java or C++.
* MS Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Experience in numerical analysis, algorithms and data-mining.
* Knowledge of SQL, relational databases, and other data storage solutions.
* Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively. Fluency in multiple languages. Experience working in Unix/Linux environments.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in Hyderabad
View similar jobs:
Locate this job: