Associate Account Strategist (German), SMB Sales Job Listing at Google in Dublin (Job ID googleus-42091)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
Associate Account Strategist, SMB Sales As an SMB Sales professional at Google, you are always reaching for ambitious performance goals. You work with a wide variety of SMB advertisers delivering the optimal advertising solution for each customer. Your strong interest in sales and the digital economy, entrepreneurial drive and expert product knowledge enable SMB advertisers to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions. In this position, you will proactively reach out and position advertising solutions spanning all Google offerings including, but not limited to account optimizations, Google Display Network, and mobile. Your understanding of online media and your commercial acumen shape how new and existing businesses grow. To our customers, you are the face of Google. You listen to your customers’ needs, understand the details of individual campaigns and explore and uncover business opportunities for your customers. Working with your customer, you set the vision and the strategy for how their products and services reach thousands or millions of users. You work with a highly engaged team and bring creativity to grow and transform the business.
Supplementing your core role, you will participate in a two year developmental program which offers world-class training, equipping you with the business, analytical and leadership skills needed to be successful at Google. You'llwork with a wide variety of SMB advertisers, developing a strong network within the Google community and a deep understanding of our products and customers - the real foundation of Google.
* Deliver superior customer experience to Google's advertisers--communicate clearly, helpfully and empathetically.
* Put the customer first--conceive of and implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships.
* Be a data hound--spot customer trends and needs to draw useful insights that help our customers’ and our businesses grow.
* Be a customer advocate--provide strategic advice and performance-enhancing suggestions.
* Be a collaborative Googler--share your SMB expertise and insights effectively with teammates and colleagues across the company.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Previous sales support or market research experience or internships.
* Previous experience or interest in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
* Demonstrated experience in managing and customizing experience to a customer base.
* Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
* Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in the language you would support.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Dublin, Ireland
View similar jobs:
Fire System Sales Consultant - Dublin
Tyco - Dublin 12, Ireland
Inside Sales Specialist Job
SAP - Dublin, Ireland
Sales Operations Specialist
Nuance - Dublin, Ireland
Locate this job: