Business Process and Risk Analyst Job Listing at Google in Mountain View, CA (Job ID googleus-34099)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
The Google Compliance team makes sure that our business is always consistent with the current financial regulations. Comprised of master jugglers, this team balances Google's legal and compliance requirements with the dynamic needs of our users and the values of our company. As part of this team, you proactively identify pain points and gaps in existing policy frameworks and find innovative solutions. You develop efficient compliance systems and work with teams to implement these across the organization. You are thorough in all you do and see to it that as Google pursues our next big idea, we always have our bases covered.
The Business Process and Compliance team enables faster, simpler, safer deal making. On this dynamic team you will harness your business acumen and risk management creativity to craft and implement solutions that optimize execution velocity and risk mitigation. You are thorough and ensure we have our bases covered as Google pursues the next big idea. You love data and harness its potential to influence stakeholders to adopt the processes and controls you create.
* Lead cross-functional business and governance projects; define, implement, and maintain processes and procedures to support global sales, finance, product, technical, engineering, and marketing teams
* Identify, create, and measure process improvements that automate manual steps, consolidate bespoke processes, and scale with Google’s rapid growth
* Manage programs, develop policy, and execute training
* Use Google’s big data (and knack for the creative) to architect metrics, solve problems, and affect executive decision making
* Influence executives and stakeholders to close gaps in control frameworks and develop scalable solutions
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* JD or MBA.
* Experience working cross-functionally among teams and business groups; management or strategy consulting with an Internet background; legal interest/knowledge; experience implementing projects, managing programs, designing and implementing processes/controls
* Ability to thrive in a demanding, change-oriented, fast-paced environment requiring a high degree of deadline-driven productivity
* Excellent ability to take charge, motivate others, set objectives, and drive to results. Excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills. Ability to surface and resolve conflicts diplomatically
* Excellent quantitative, written, editorial, and presentation skills; innovative, organized, thorough, and detail-oriented. Familiarity/background in system implementations (CRM, internal workflow/sales)
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in San Jose, CA
View similar jobs:
Senior IT Auditor
Safeway - Pleasanton, CA
Rx Renewal RN-EHR-Sunnyvale (Part Time)
SutterHealth - Sunnyvale, CA
SutterHealth - San Jose, CA
Locate this job: