Capital Delivery Business Controls Job Listing at Google in Mountain View, CA (Job ID googleus-750001)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
Google''s projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus. As a Program Manager at Google, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it''s your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project''s progress and deadlines.
Do you want to be part of Google’s Data Center Engineering & Operations team? This is a great opportunity to serve in a key role to develop and implement best practice capital delivery processes through collaboration with many stakeholders. The key function is to ensure the efficient delivery of Google’s Data Center Portfolio by the organization of data, implementation of scalable processes and the use of professional tools. You should possess strong collaboration, negotiation and communication skills with the ability to identify areas for improvement, develop plans, and execute change.
* Analyze existing business processes for areas of improvement and gaps including the coordination and creation of documentation, communications and training.
* Manage the roll-out of project management tools and their integration with existing business systems. This role will be the business owner of these tools.
* Organizational change management, stakeholder management and knowledge management for function.
* Alignment of functional objectives, key performance indicators and metric reporting.
* Provide function with business process improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma [DMAIC, SIPOC, BPM], Capability Maturity Model Integration [QPM, RSKM, IPM], and ISO 9000 practices.
* B.S. in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Construction Management or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
* Knowledge of capital delivery processes.
* Proven experience as an effective Project Manager.
* Knowledge of business process improvement methodologies.
* Familiarity with Project Management Institute [PMI] knowledge areas.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Transportation jobs in San Jose, CA
View similar jobs:
part time operations supervisor
UPS - Sunnyvale, CA
Service Technician III
United Rentals - San Jose, CA
City of Palo Alto - Palo Alto, CA
Locate this job: