Capital Delivery Business Controls Job Listing at Google in Mountain View, CA (Job ID googleus-750001)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
Google's projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep
the big picture in focus. As a Program Manager at Google, you lead complex,
multi-disciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and
usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing
project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to
project stakeholders. Your projects often span offices, time zones and
hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the
project's progress and deadlines.
Do you want to be part of Google’s Data Center Engineering & Operations team?
This is a great opportunity to serve in a key role to develop and implement
best practice capital delivery processes through collaboration with many
stakeholders. The key function is to ensure the efficient delivery of Google’s
Data Center Portfolio by the organization of data, implementation of scalable
processes and the use of professional tools. You should possess strong
collaboration, negotiation and communication skills with the ability to
identify areas for improvement, develop plans, and execute change.
* Analyze existing business processes for areas of improvement and gaps including the coordination and creation of documentation, communications and training.
* Manage the roll-out of project management tools and their integration with existing business systems. This role will be the business owner of these tools.
* Organizational change management, stakeholder management and knowledge management for function.
* Alignment of functional objectives, key performance indicators and metric reporting.
* Provide function with business process improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma [DMAIC, SIPOC, BPM], Capability Maturity Model Integration [QPM, RSKM, IPM], and ISO 9000 practices.
* B.S. in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Construction Management or a related technical field. In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant experience.
* Knowledge of capital delivery processes.
* Proven experience as an effective Project Manager.
* Knowledge of business process improvement methodologies.
* Familiarity with Project Management Institute [PMI] knowledge areas.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Transportation jobs in San Jose, CA
View similar jobs:
Keystone Owner Operator - Manteca, CA
National Retail Systems - Manteca, CA
Global Process Manager, Invoice Delivery and Quality
Google - Mountain View, CA
Customer Solutions Service Delivery Specialist, Google Fiber
Google - Mountain View, CA
Locate this job: