Technical Account Manager, Publisher and Distribution Solutions Job Listing at Google in Tokyo
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Help partners in their day to day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions to their problems and troubleshooting their issues and perform implementation reviews, evangelize new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
* Assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to develop their long term success and improve product offerings by providing client feedback on features to Product Management and Engineering.
* Guarantee the technical aspects of your client integrations (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
* BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
* Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
* Data analysis and good data-driven decision-making skills.
* Fluency in English and Japanese.
The Google Technical Services (gTech) team serves as the primary point of contact for our global Sales, Business Development, and Partnerships teams to support our sales organization across all products. We provide tools so that our sales teams can focus on generating revenue and leverage our strong relationships with Googles Tech teams to enable our sales organization to do multi-solution selling, launch and support new products, and help and engage our users.
Team or role:
Dec 04, 2012
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Japan
View similar jobs:
Japan Global Technology Infrastructure - Vendor Manager and DCO Lead
J.P. Morgan Chase - Japan
CIB Finance & Business Management — Legal Entity Controller — Analyst - Japan
J.P. Morgan - Japan
Locate this job: