Technical Program Manager, Cloud Services Decision Support Job Listing at Google in CA
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Lead cross-functional projects to develop data-driven forecasting and planning process and tools for web services planning.
* Engage broadly with the organization to frame, structure and prioritize business problems where analytic projects or tools can have the biggest impact on Google’s cloud infrastructure.
* Develop and test hypotheses for breakthrough efficiency improvements in Google’s software stack or hardware platform designs.
* Communicate findings to senior management and partner with stakeholders to drive adoption of recommendations, policies or tools.
* BS Computer Science or related technical field. In lieu of degree, 8 years of relevant experience.
* Experience in managing highly-complex, technically-challenging projects, with strong engineering, scripting, and data analysis skills; self-sufficient data analyst and technologist.
* MS or PhD in computer science, electrical engineering, operations research, industrial engineering, statistics, or related technical field.
* 6 years of relevant work experience, 3 years industry experience.
* Experience leading cross-functional project teams through strong problem-framing and problem-structuring skills, project management skills, and the ability to communicate insights and so what’s” to highly technical management teams.
* Some familiarity and experience with advanced analytics such as advanced statistical methods, optimization, simulation and stochastic modeling.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technology Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We're always on call to keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
Team or role:
Sep 16, 2011
Mountain View, CA, USA
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Fresno, CA
View similar jobs:
Branch Manager Trainee - Fresno/
Chase - CA, California
Bed Bath & Beyond - Fresno, CA
Data Analyst II
PDS Technical Services - null, CA
Locate this job: