Seattle, WA, USA Job Listing at Google in United States of America
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Provide marketing support for Google Apps and Developer launches, including development of messaging, creative assets and training for sales representatives.
* Drive awareness and sales growth of Google Apps platform and developer products, including Google Apps Marketplace, Google Compute Engine, Google App Engine, Google Cloud Storage, Big Query, Cloud SQL and Google APIs.
* Partner with sales to develop lead generation programs appropriate for products.
* Work with Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies, to market integrated software offerings to business customers. Work with System Integration partners to develop solutions around Google’s platform.
* Analyze data and provide visibility of trends for product marketing and sales leadership.
* BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
* 5 years of relevant experience.
* Experience in the business technology market and expertise in working closely with an inside sales organization to drive demand.
* Excellent quantitative reasoning, creativity and strategic skills.
* Familiarity with website analytics, CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar) and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness.
* Strong project management skills and experience, including managing external creative agencies, events vendors, and international projects.
* Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs including budget management.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And, we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--breaking the rules, redefining the medium, making the user the hero, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
Team or role:
Marketing & Communications
Oct 24, 2012
Seattle, WA, USA; Mountain View, CA; New York, NY
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Switzerland
View similar jobs:
Internship in Content Management Platform Development
Alstom - Baden
Database Developer - SQL, DB2
Expedia - Geneva
Senior Database Developer - DB2, SQL Server
Expedia - Geneva
Locate this job: