Mountain View, CA, USA Job Listing at Google in United States of America
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Partner with network engineers and project managers to deliver large technical networking projects.
* Coordinate global operations teams such as Facilities, Telephony, Video Conferencing, and Systems Operations to deploy network services in new and existing buildings.
* Plan and implement voice/data infrastructure, such as cabling, power and cooling for server rooms and IDF’s.
* Develop and maintain regional schedules of building deployments. Assist in resource allocation, conflict resolution, communication and setting expectations.
* Communicate and represent network design and engineering standards on behalf of network engineers in meetings.
* BA/BS degree in a technical field (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
* 4 years experience successfully leading large, complex, global projects involving many operational IT teams.
* Master's degree in a technical field.
* 6 years of relevant work experience, including 4 years industry experience.
* Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision.
* Excellent project management skills.
* Willing to travel.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We're always on call to keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
Team or role:
Nov 05, 2009
Mountain View, CA, USA
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Telecommuting jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
North Carolina (NC) SLP Tele-therapy Job Opportunity; Work From Home!
Soliant Health - ., NC
SEO Copywriting Internship-Remote/Work from Home
Perfect Search Media - Chicago, IL
Google - United States of America
Locate this job: