Enterprise Google Chrome Job Listing at Google in Mountain View, CA (Job ID googleus-19825002)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
The Enterprise team at Google is on the front lines of helping the globe "go Google." As an Enterprise Direct Sales representative, you evangelize Google tools like Apps, Search and Chrome to leading companies, schools and government agencies. You champion the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative and mobile. With a passion for Google products, you help make the world a more Googley place.
We are looking for Sales Engineers with excellent technical, communication and organizational skills to join our Enterprise sales team. Your previous experience with HTML5, modern browser technologies, networking, VPN, VDI, and the growing ecosystem of browser based cloud applications will be on display as you engage with customers to understand their business and technical requirements. You should be a confident presenter with excellent presentation skills and the ability to persuasively present Google's product offering.
* Work hand-in-hand with the Sales team to introduce Google Chrome to our customers. You will help prospective customers and partners to understand the power of the Enterprise Google Chrome offering, explaining technical features, and problem-solving key technical issues. You will liaise with the Product Management, Marketing, and Engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google´s Chrome Platform.
* Work with team to identify and qualify sales opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments to sales transactions.
* Work hands-on with Enterprise Google Chrome products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments. Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight the value of the Enterprise Google Chrome proposition using techniques to include whiteboard & slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers, and RFI response documents.
* Make recommendations on use cases, integration strategies, networking products, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure choices, thick client application alternatives, web development platforms, and management policies required to successfully implement a complete solution by providing “best practice” advice to customers. Must travel, up to 50%, to customer sites, conferences etc.
* Take responsibility for technical aspects of solutions to include such activities as supporting bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept management, and the coordination of supporting technical resources.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
* 5 years of experience working in a company that develops enterprise computing solutions in a similar role.
* MS degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
* Experience or in-depth knowledge of some of the following: HW OEMs (Dell, HP, Lenovo, Acer, Toshiba) Wireless Technologies (802.11X, WPA2-Enterprise, 3G/4G Cellular Wireless) VPN Solutions (Cisco VPN, Juniper VPN, OpenVPN) VDI Solutions (Citrix, VMWare, RDP), Mac, Linux, Android and iOS Enterprise networking concepts (DNS, TCP, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, DMZ, Modern Routers, VLAN) Network identity management systems to include SSO, SAML, LDAP, OAuth, OpenID, Kerberos and NTLM. Web 2.0/HTML5 development platform, solutions, and related technologies (HTTP, cookies/sessions, XML/XSLT/XHTML/HTML) Web application development and integration (REST, SOAP, J2EE, CGI/Java/ASP, Python). Chrome Apps and Extensions
* Experience architecting and supporting software deployment for large enterprises. Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT Technology space.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in San Jose, CA
View similar jobs:
Carpenters Experienced Wood Framers Needed
Lenci-Freitas, Inc - Fremont, CA
Associate Medical Director
Pathways Home Health and Hospice - Sunnyvale, CA
Locate this job: