Enterprise Partner Manager LATAM Job Listing at Google in Mountain View, CA (Job ID googleus-18385002)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
Help the globe "go Google." Google's Enterprise teams work with schools, companies and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative by using Google cloud computing to get their work done. As an Enterprise Partner Business team member, you drive the Google Enterprise business relationship with key partners by analyzing partner business performance, identifying methods of increasing partner and Google returns, selling ideas to and identifying opportunities within partners, and coordinating across Google departments/groups to deliver on opportunities. You love your customer-facing role, jumping at the chance to engage with customers, provide them seamless support and keep them with Google.
You will help identify and develop the next set of top partners that are helping us transform SMB businesses through Google Apps. You may also help with other activities such as development of Google Enterprise Connect content and trainings. As a key member of the partner team, you will use your day-to-day experience to be the “voice of the partner” and help influence and guide our entire global partner strategy.
* Work 1:1 (some on site) with managed partners to set and attain quarterly targets
* Build, help with and monitor execution of business growth plans with managed partners
* Close tracking of partner progress against key metrics, with coaching to help them improve
* Keep partners accountable to lead generation and sales goals
* Work collaboratively with other Partner Managers to deliver a bi-weekly forecast
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
* 2 years of work experience, including channel/reseller partner management, business development, strategic consulting or sales experience.
* Must speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
* 2 years of sales experience.
* Knowledge of the SaaS market and channel strategies.
* Highly skilled in building influential relationships and delivering in a cross-functional/matrixed environment. Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in San Jose, CA
View similar jobs:
Carpenters Experienced Wood Framers Needed
Lenci-Freitas, Inc - Fremont, CA
Associate Medical Director
Pathways Home Health and Hospice - Sunnyvale, CA
Private\bus Ln Underwriter 3
Wells Fargo - San Jose, CA
Locate this job: