Enterprise Premium Services Manager Job Listing at Google in London (Job ID googleus-262002)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
The Premium Services Manager (PSM) is responsible for bringing Google’s best
ideas, innovations, and capabilities to a portfolio of customers and partners,
providing technical leadership coupled with a deep understanding of each
customer’s implementation, thus ensuring overall adoption and driving greater
business value and satisfaction. As a PSM, you will develop strong
relationships with your assigned customers and partners, connecting with key
business executives and IT stakeholders, developing an understanding of their
business requirements and goals, and how they are using Google Enterprise
solutions. Leveraging this customer knowledge and your expertise, you will
help customers increase their adoption of the products and implement industry
best practices to ensure your customers maximise value from their investment
* Become an expert in Google's Enterprise products to provide effective operational and technical advice around these technologies.
* Establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with Google Enterprise’s largest and most strategic accounts both directly and indirectly through our channel partners, providing guidance and expertise across the customer lifecycle, from initial deployment, to enhancement and expansion of the customer solution.
* Act as a primary customer advocate for a portfolio of customers and channel partners. Channel customers’ feedback to Google product management and engineering to ensure the best possible in-production experience, and assist in prioritizing product requirements by communicating customer need and impact.
* Develop actionable and targeted best practice recommendations based on field results.
* Drive operational, business, and product improvements at Google based on customer insights.
* BA/BS Degree. In lieu of degree relevant skills or equivalent experience
* Strong account management or client service experience.
* Hands-on experience in Google+, Cloud Services, Chrome, Android, GMS/GMD.
* Experience working with partners, systems integrators and third party developers to deliver successful solutions.
* Excellent communication and project management skills, with a track record of handling multiple customers and streams of work.
* Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills, combined with a strong sense of ownership, and a proactive can-do attitude.
* Fluency in written and spoken English. Fluency in French, German, Spanish or Italian is highly desirable.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in London
View similar jobs:
Snr Product Manager SEM
Expedia - London
Implementation Project Manager
Expedia - London
Enterprise Geospatial Premium Services Manager
Google - London
Locate this job: