Associate Data Center Facilities Manager Job Listing at Google in 49400 Hamina
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Provide detailed technical input in the planning, design and development of all electrical and mechanical facilities equipment.
* Ensure that facilities problems are identified and repaired quickly.
* Mentor and develop the skills of an internal team to scale in support of facilities equipment.
* Work towards continual improvement in operational efficiencies, and travel to other regions to facilitate projects.
* Lead a team of skilled electrical and mechanical technicians.
* Mechanical or Electrical Engineering related degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
* Experience in management of vendors/contractors performing installation, maintenance or upgrade work in a data center or related environment.
* Significant experience as a Facilities Manager or Chief Engineer at a Data Center.
* Technical competence in electrical, mechanical and cooling principals (inc. feeders, transformers, generators, switchgear, UPS systems, ATS/STS units, PDU/PMM units, chillers, air handling units, and CRAC units) including strong familiarity with EU safety regulations and controls.
* Previous experience in motivating, leading and creating an effective team environment.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Finnish.
* Valid EU work authorization.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We're always on call to keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
Team or role:
Data Center & Network
Jun 21, 2012
49400 Hamina, Finland
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Supply Chain jobs in Fresno, CA
View similar jobs:
Supply Chain Planning Intern
APC - CA
Locate this job: