Finance Operations Project and Process Analyst Job Listing at Google in Mountain View, CA (Job ID googleus-151001)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
The Finance Operations team manages Google's cash transactions on a global basis and ensures that Google's incoming and outgoing cash processes are controlled, effective and efficient. As a member of this team, you'll find innovative ways to manage our complex set of transactions. You thrive on making processes more efficient and scalable, you work to ensure the highest level of quality of our operations and you proactively minimize operational risk. Externally, you collaborate with our outsourcing partners and internally, you collaborate across the five areas of the Financial Operations team: Global Revenue Operations, Procure to Pay, Electronic Payment Services, Business Process Outsourcing, and Payroll.
As a project and process analyst within one of several teams within Finance Operations, you will analyze large data sets to identify new opportunities and execute projects for increasing revenue, helping obtain better value from suppliers and partners, or paying our employees as we continue to grow and expand around the world. You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders (e.g., sales, product management, engineering, customers and vendors) to deliver best-in-class automated invoicing, payment, and disbursement processes for our global customer, supplier, and employee base. You will play a key role in improving Google’s cash flow and profitability by seeking scalable, cost- efficient solutions and by minimizing the impact of operational issues. You will be implementing effective performance monitoring, escalation and resolution management, and driving continuous process improvement.
* Partner with key stakeholders, engineering and vendors to improve complex financial processes, perform effective escalation management and provide quick fix” solutions.
* Provide customer feedback analysis, operational monitoring, troubleshooting and error resolution to prevent inaccuracies, reduce process latency and drive process excellence.
* Provide performance reporting and analysis to senior management.
* Manage outsourced operational activity, including Service Level Agreements, performed by third party vendors.
* Ensure tax, Sarbanes Oxley and local entity compliance; ensure readiness on supporting new and existing functionality.
* BA/BS degree in Business, Engineering or Operations or equivalent practical experience.
* Master's degree.
* 4 years of relevant work experience
* Experience with enterprise applications and strong spreadsheet skills
* Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and to lead and drive complex operational initiatives
* Strong analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate with seasoned management
* Collaborative working style and ability to work with vendors and international teams
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Finance jobs in San Jose, CA
View similar jobs:
Director, Finance Systems Leader Job
VMware - Palo Alto, CA
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - San Francisco, CA
Senior Financial Analyst
Robert Half Management Resources - San Francisco, CA
Locate this job: