Front End Software Engineer Job Listing at Google in Pittsburgh, PA (Job ID googleus-32110)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
Google's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that
change how millions of users connect, explore, and interact with information
and one another. Our ambitions reach far beyond just Search. Our products need
to handle information at the the scale of the web. We're looking for ideas
from every area of computer science, including information retrieval,
artificial intelligence, natural language processing, distributed computing,
large-scale system design, networking, security, data compression, and user
interface design; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software
engineer, you work on a small team and can switch teams and projects as our
fast-paced business grows and evolves. We need our engineers to be versatile
and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology
As a key member of a small and versatile team, you design, test, deploy and
maintain software solutions.
* Build next-generation web applications with a focus on the client side.
* Redesign UI's, Implement new UI's, and pick up Java as necessary.
* Engage with back-end systems.
* BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
* 1 year relevant work experience in software development.
* Experience with server-side web frameworks such as JSP or ASP.Net.
* Programming experience in GWT.
* Knowledge of user interface design.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Pennsylvania Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Technical Project Assistant
Belcan - Indianola, PA
Software Engineer--Ruby on Rails Developer
Philips North America - Pittsburgh, PA
Software Engineer in Test, Ads
Google - Pittsburgh, PA
Locate this job: