Front End Software Engineer Job Listing at Google in Pittsburgh, PA (Job ID googleus-32110)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
Google's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our ambitions reach far beyond just Search. Our products need to handle information at the the scale of the web. We're looking for ideas from every area of computer science, including information retrieval, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, security, data compression, and user interface design; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you work on a small team and can switch teams and projects as our fast-paced business grows and evolves. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
As a key member of a small and versatile team, you design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions.
* Build next-generation web applications with a focus on the client side.
* Redesign UI's, Implement new UI's, and pick up Java as necessary.
* Engage with back-end systems.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 1 year relevant work experience in software development.
* Experience with server-side web frameworks such as JSP or ASP.Net.
* Programming experience in GWT.
* Knowledge of user interface design.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Pittsburgh, PA
View similar jobs:
Lead Software Engineer
PNC - Pittsburgh, PA
Data Center Ops Tech
Kinetix - Little Rock, PA
Robert Half Technology - Pittsburgh, PA
Locate this job: