Front End Software Engineer Job Listing at Google in Boston, MA (Job ID googleus-34116)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
Our office is just across the Charles River from Boston, in Cambridge’s Kendall Square.
We also have openings available for recent graduates. To view these opportunities, view our Students page.
As a Front End Software Engineer at Google, you will specialize in building responsive and elegant web UIs with AJAX and similar technologies. You will play a key role in helping Google build next-generation web applications like Gmail, Google Docs, Google Maps, and iGoogle.
* Build next-generation web applications with a focus on the client side.
* Redesign UI''s, Implement new UI''s, and pick up Java as necessary.
* Engage with back-end systems
* Bachelor''s degree in technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
* 1 years of relevant work experience in software development.
* Experience in C/C++ or Java.
* Experience with server-side web frameworks such as JSP or ASP.Net.
* 4 years of relevant work experience in software development.
* Experience with UI frameworks such as XUL, Flex, and XAML.
* User Interface design knowledge.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Boston, MA
View similar jobs:
Unified Communications (Call Manager) Support Engineer
Robert Half Technology - Boxborough, MA
Robert Half Technology - Lowell, MA
Robert Half Technology - Boston, MA
Locate this job: