Seattle, WA, USA Job Listing at Google in United States of America
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Help define the user model and user interface for new and existing Google products and features.
* Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
* Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change.
* BS degree in Computer Science or related field (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
* MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
* 4 years of relevant work experience, including demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces. Expert HTML skills.
* Strong, clean visual design sense.
* Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills."
We follow a simple but vital premise in the User Experience group: "Focus on the user and all else will follow." We're passionately interested in our users and strive to learn everything we can about their behaviors, attitudes and emotions to help define the products and experiences we create. The User Experience team is a critical driving force behind gathering these insights and then using them to inspire and inform design. We are a multi-disciplinary team of interaction designers, visual designers, user researchers, copywriters and Web developers who collaborate closely with each other and with engineering and product management to create innovative, usable, great-looking products that people love to use.
Team or role:
User Experience & Design
Oct 13, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Germany
View similar jobs:
(Senior) Systems Engineer
EMC - Berlin
IT System Administrator
Nuance - Aachen, AachenBE
Translator (f/m) for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) & Service Industries - 6-month limited contract
SAP - Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot, Baden-Wurttemberg
Locate this job: