Hardware Test and Validation Engineer, Chrome Hardware Job Listing at Google in Mountain View, CA (Job ID googleus-774001)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
Our computational challenges are so big, complex and unique we can't just purchase off-the-shelf hardware, we've got to make it ourselves. Our Platforms Team designs and builds the hardware, software and networking technologies that power all of Google's services. As a Hardware Engineer, you design and build the systems that are the heart of the world's largest and most powerful computing infrastructure. You develop from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see those systems all the way through to high volume manufacturing. Your work has the potential to shape the machinery that goes into our cutting-edge data centers affecting millions of Google users.
As a Hardware Test & Validation Engineer, you will work closely with the engineering team on system bringup and design validation of consumer focused hardware. You have a strong hardware testing background and experience with small form-factor boards
* Work with engineering development team on system bring up, and design validation
* Support team in debug, troubleshooting, and failure analysis investigation
* Work with environmental engineering team on regulatory compliance testing
* Collaborate with manufacturing test engineer on transitioning product to volume production
* Product sustaining efforts
* BS degree in EE
* r equivalent practical experience.
* 4 years of relevant work experience, including 2 years industry experience or equivalent..
* Hands on experience with advanced fine pitch components, and PC board technologies.
* Master's Degree in related field.
* 5 years relevant work experience in engineering test, validation and leadership role.
* Familiar with high speed signal validation such as ISI measurements.
* Experience with consumer products development.
* Experience in one or more of the following areas: validation of computer I/Os (USB, HDMI, DisplayPort etc), RF validation (WiFi, Bluetooth, Cellular), Display, Camera validation (optical and electrical), Audio validation (microphone and speaker quality), input device validation (capacitive touch, keyboard, mice etc).
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in San Jose, CA
View similar jobs:
Aerotek - Dublin, CA
Cloud Security Architect, OneCloud (Paloo Alto, CA Or Colorado)
VMware - Palo Alto, CA
Sr. Software Engineer - Python - Partner Integration and automation engineer
VMware - Palo Alto, CA
Locate this job: