New York, NY, USA Job Listing at Google in United States of America
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Design and define the mechanical system design requirements and interfaces to plant infrastructures between the various internal stakeholders and the data center design/build team.
* Support PM in the gathering of internal mechanical system design requirements and delivering solutions that both satisfy customer's needs and meet plant interface requirements.
* Provide conceptual design drawings as part of the design requirements and interface spec development.
* Provide mechanical system analysis as required to support design concept.
* Maintain all data center related mechanical system design requirement and interface documents. Manage and comply with the change control process.
* BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
* 5 years experience DB environment for fast track mission critical facilities.
* PE license. Some travel (~ 30% to 50%).
* Experienced in design, operational, and commissioning of centralized chilled water system, thermal storage system, chillers & CRACs, ventilation systems and fire prevention system, water supply and drainage, etc is desirable.
* Experienced in life cycle costing & energy payback studies.
* Knowledgeable in the compliance requirements of the pertinent codes, regulations, and standards.
* A proficient fundamental understanding of large scale facility mechanical infrastructure systems.
* Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analysis experience. The ability to understand the various project delivery processes, able to generate conceptual schematic drawings, SOW (scope of work) statements, and budget estimates.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We're always on call to keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
Team or role:
Data Center & Network
Jul 24, 2012
New York, NY, USA; Douglas County, GA, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Office/Clerical jobs in London
View similar jobs:
Receptionist Holiday Inn London Heathrow M4J4
IHG - London
Front Office Agent - Crowne Plaza Kensington
IHG - London
Receptionist Holiday Inn Guildford
IHG - Guildford
Locate this job: