Healthcare Delivery Manager Job Listing at Google in Mountain View, CA (Job ID googleus-443002)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
At Google, we don't shy away from big, crazy ideas--and that's not just in our products. We aim to foster the healthiest workforce on the planet and our Benefits team is behind the wheel, driving these efforts. From retirement planning to financial literacy courses to healthy living campaigns, our Benefits team runs programs that are designed to keep our global Googlers healthy and happy. With more than 60 offices across the world, you're able to swiftly maneuver through the complexity of serving different legal and cultural practices, while also finding creative opportunities for giving our Googlers equitable support. You'll build an understanding of what "wellness' truly means to each Googler, and implement innovative programs as the population of Googlers grows in size and diversity. You are a mission-driven, enthusiastic team player with the creativity to develop and manage benefits programs.
As the Healthcare Delivery Manager, you will be accountable for providing thoughtful leadership for all US health plan benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA) and the healthcare delivery for all Googlers and the families. Key to this role will be the successful integration of Google’s health plan partners, on-site Wellness Centers, community healthcare providers, and centers-of-excellence, to ensure access to a simple, high quality healthcare experience. Your team will be accountable for program development, implementation, ongoing operations, metrics and analysis demonstrating program impact. We currently have a strong team working on Wellness at Google, you will be a collaborative leader bringing industry expertise, and the desire to work with the team to create cutting edge, impactful, health and wellness solutions for Googlers, their families -- and where relevant, the world.
* Develop and manage a best-in-class health care delivery system for Googlers and their families. Including the long-term strategy for on-site medical services, community provider relationships, and the integration of technology solutions.
* Provide oversight and management of all relevant healthcare vendor/partner relationships.
* Analyze benefits costs and policies in an on-going effort to maintain equity with current benefit trends, compliance standards and legislated requirements. Make appropriate recommendations on plan design changes and implementation of new benefits and health and wellness programs and services.
* Develop ongoing company strategy in response to Health Care Reform. Manage activities associated with the ERISA plan audits; ensure compliance with ERISA, IRS, DOL, FMLA, USERRA, and other federal, state, and local laws as applicable; assist as needed on other audits either internal or external; and work with outside counsel as needed.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience and knowledge of current trends in self-insured employer health and welfare plans, and proven success in developing and managing innovative, industry-leading healthcare programs.
* 8 years healthcare program management experience including implementing programs on a large scale within a corporate environment. Skilled at establishing relationships and working collaboratively across multiple offices and geographies.
* Proven leadership skills demonstrating results orientation, collaboration, flexibility, and adaptability
* Strong analytical and financial skills.
* Experience and/or working knowledge of employee benefits with experience linking Wellness initiatives with medical plan design and administration.
* Experience and/or knowledge around the development of healthcare provider networks.
* Proven qualitative ability to integrate clinical outcomes to support the development of relevant, impactful wellness programs.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare jobs in San Jose, CA
View similar jobs:
Supv Specimen Entry
Fresenius Medical Care - Milpitas, CA
Caregivers and Foodservers
Palo Alto Commons - Palo Alto, CA
Respiratory Therapist-Pulmonary-Mountain View (Per Diem)
SutterHealth - Sunnyvale, CA
Locate this job: