HR Business Partner, Sales Job Listing at Google in Mountain View, CA (Job ID googleus-31120)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
People Operations strives to revolutionize human resources the same way that
Google has revolutionized search. We are helping to find, grow and keep the
remarkable assemblage of talent who are our Googlers. You'll be a champion of
Google's culture and values, partnering with our business leaders to help them
build their organizations and make sure all people decisions are based on
data. Whether coaching your clients on how to lead their teams, navigating and
resolving employee relations issues or managing programs that help develop our
Googlers, you are exceptionally focused on putting them first, and being as
clear and transparent as possible to help Googlers understand how people
decisions get made.
* Lead client group through core HR processes (e.g., performance management, compensation planning, engagement surveys).
* Educate client groups on compensation practices including salary and stock ranges, performance review processes, performance rating process and promotions.
* Offer thought-leadership regarding organizational and people related strategy and execution. Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions.
* Drive people management excellence using communications, coaching, and organizational design. Provide the client group with various types of employee reports, data analysis and recommendations including compensation, stock, job levels, attrition and others as needed.
* Partner closely with regional HRBPs supporting the business in region to deliver on the global people strategy and operational plan.
* BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
* 10 years HR business partner or generalist experience.
* MBA or Master's degree.
* Experience in an HR generalist, consulting or business partner role with staffing expertise with proven background as an effective strategist and practitioner with a strong track record of successfully driving and implementing HR initiatives with functional leaders.
* Demonstrated ability to influence, evaluate and manage conflicting priorities effectively in a fast paced environment with senior level leaders.
* Flexible work style and approach based on client needs.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends, develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
* Strong mindset for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding client expectations
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in San Jose, CA
View similar jobs:
Robert Half Legal - Cupertino, CA
Regional Builder Sales Consultant
Wells Fargo - Pleasanton, CA
Sales Team Leader
Headway Workforce Solutions - Capitola, CA
Locate this job: