Technical Program Manager, Site Reliability Engineering Job Listing at Google in CA
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
* Lead cross-functional teams and manage multiple simultaneous projects with competing priorities simultaneously.
* Handle data collection and automation challenges.
* Perform operational forecasting, and capacity planning.
* Identify metrics and drive initiatives to improve the quality of Google Services.
* BS in Engineering or IT-related field (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
* 2 years of relevant work experience, including 1 year industry experience or equivalent.
* 4 years software development, data center, operations, or computing infrastructure-related experience, including experience in multi-tiered distributed application environments.
* Excellent project management, interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
* Focused and agile under pressure.
* Strong customer service focus, with the ability to communicate with highly technical management teams.
* Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We're always on call to keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
Team or role:
Dec 07, 2009
Mountain View, CA, USA
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in France
View similar jobs:
CIB — Global Corporate Bank Analyst - Paris
J.P. Morgan - France
Sales & Logisitic manager
Alstom - Saint
Locate this job: