Industry Analyst Job Listing at Google in Tokyo (Job ID googleus-955001)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of your resume to email@example.com.
**Important:** The subject field of your email must include **Industry Analyst - Tokyo**.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
* Develop client presentations including account reviews and analysis tailored to the verticals and clients and attend client meetings to support your analysis.
* Use your comprehensive knowledge of Google's products to align them with the client's marketing objectives.
* Acquire and share deep knowledge of the industry/vertical, its competitive landscape, client products and key business issues that affect the client and industry.
* Create insights using industry, marketing and third-party research.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Speak and write English and Japanese fluently and idiomatically.
* Strong analytical skills that include the ability to see granular as well as big picture issues.
* Advanced level of proficiency in spreadsheet and presentation software.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
* Sales support and market research experience.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Japan
View similar jobs:
Principal Product Marketing Manager
CA Technologies - Tokyo, Japan
Intel Corporation - Tokyo, Japan
18 Assoc DM GM1108
Electronic Arts - Tokyo, Japan
Locate this job: