Interaction Designer Job Listing at Google in Irvine, CA (Job ID googleus-596001)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
The mantra of the the User Interface (UI) team is: "Focus on the user and all
else will follow." As a UI Designer, you have a strong technical background
and work closely with Engineers and Product Managers to design products that
are simple but great for the user, focusing on interaction and visual design.
Using your keen design aesthetic you design and conduct experiments with real
users so that improvements to the user experience are based on real user
behavior. Your job is to make sure that our products are intuitive, accessible
and usable to our millions of users.
* Help to define the user model and user interface for new and existing Google products and features.
* Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
* Gauge the usability of new and existing products and making constructive suggestions for change.
* BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field. (In lieu of degree, 5 years relevant work experience).
* MA/MS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field.
* 4 years relevant work experience, including demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces.
* Expert HTML skills.
* Strong, clean visual design sense.
* Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Art/Design jobs in Orange County, CA
View similar jobs:
The Creative Group - Brea, CA
The Creative Group - Anaheim, CA
The Creative Group - Irvine, CA
Locate this job: