Knowledge Management, Training and Quality Assurance Specialist Job Listing at Google in Seoul (Job ID googleus-1888001)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Important:** The subject field of your email must include: **APAC Training and QA Specialist - Seoul or Tokyo**.
As a Knowledge Management, Training and Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be the expert who ensures call/contact center service agents supporting Google’s customers have the right knowledge and skills to provide world class service. The scope of support is for Google’s hardware devices (Nexus tablets, Nexus phones, etc.) and the Google Play Store’s digital content (Apps, Games, Movies, Books).
Working with customer service center agents, external learning system providers, and cross-functional partners in product, engineering, vendor management, and Android Retail Operations, you will devise training strategies and QA programs, implement training operations on-site, and deliver product-specific training sessions.
You love great customer support and are driven to make people rave about their great experiences talking to Google. You have excellent interpersonal skills and are analytically minded, self-starting, detail oriented and skilled at solving problems and explaining complex issues.
You love operations and the challenge of figuring out how to rapidly disperse training knowledge to hundreds of support agents around the region. You will be responsible for global documentation infrastructure (knowledge base) and processes, and for managing product information flows between Google, vendor teams, and partners.
You’ll assess documentation priorities based on business growth, product launches, and regional call center maturity. You’ll also participate in the global communication strategy to ensure that the latest information is efficiently distributed, understood by each customer facing agent, and that the best information is available to handle a support issue.
* Collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop training programs that address products, soft skills, procedures, tools, and quality assurance requirements at service centers.
* Directly train service center agents, trainers, team leads, managers, and internal stakeholders.
* Be versed on our online help, community forums and high touch support support channels & tools.
* Analyze and monitor key user and operational metrics to help drive improvements to our product and support offerings.
* Implement and utilize quality assurance processes that ensure continual improvement of training programs.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Speak and write English and Korean fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience working on consumer products (software and/or hardware) in a documentation, communications, training, or quality assurance capacity.
* Call/contact center knowledge and experience, including call center structure, tools, training, and quality processes.
* Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Knowledge Base (KB) solutions and usage.
* Excellent written, verbal, and public speaking skills. Ability to work effectively cross-functionally with proven track record of driving results.
* Proven ability to teach complex information in an effective, engaging manner. Work with vendor management and service center agents in a positive, productive way that encourages collaboration.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Korea
View similar jobs:
Clinical Research Associate
Medpace - South Korea
Korea CAG Program Specialist
Intel Corporation - Seoul, South Korea
Client Service Represetative
J.P. Morgan - Seoul, South Korea
Locate this job: