Lead Business Analyst, Google Commerce Job Listing at Google in Mountain View, CA (Job ID googleus-42094)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
As a Marketing manager, you are a fully dedicated business leader, shaping the future of one of our many Google products. Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. The role enables you to shape the product development process, organize product launches and form future marketing strategy.
As a Business Analyst on the Google Commerce marketing team, you will conduct complex data analyses to drive strategic direction and decision-making for Google Shopping, Google Wallet and Google Offers. You will serve as a user, merchant, and product expert, understanding how users discover and engage with the Shopping, Wallet and Offers products, how the products function, and what metrics and tracking are necessary to measure strategic goals. You will develop meaningful interpretations of data from myriad sources, translating numbers into insights and sharing data-based recommendations with Marketing and our cross-functional stakeholders in Engineering, Product Management, Sales, and Consumer Operations.
* Gather relevant data and build performance dashboards to conduct business analysis and provide recommendations on improved reporting infrastructure.
* Conduct data analysis and make recommendations for campaign and product improvements (cost-benefit, invest-divest, forecasting, impact analysis).
* Create quantitative forecasting, operational, financial, and statistical models to guide business decisions.
* Extract business insights to guide marketing campaigns, budget, and identify / prioritize product feature requests.
* Create and deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders.
* BA or BS Degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 8 years of relevant work experience.
* Understands a variety of data tools and methods including data manipulation and extraction, website tracking and statistical programs.
* Experience with spreadsheet software; pivot tables, macros, Google Apps Script, VBA.
* Experience using website tracking programs (Google Analytics, Omniture, Unica).
* Ability to deliver creative ideas for campaigns, presenting statistical models to engineers, and strategic product innovations to executives.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in San Jose, CA
View similar jobs:
Director Data Insights
AT&T - Palo Alto, CA
Dir New Tech Prod Dev Eng
AT&T - Palo Alto, CA
Senior IT Auditor
Safeway - Pleasanton, CA
Locate this job: