Boulder, CO, USA Job Listing at Google in United States of America
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Apply advanced statistical methods
* Work with large, complex data sets
* Solve difficult, non-routine problems
* Clearly communicate highly technical results and methods
* Interact cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams
* PhD in Statistics or Econometrics, (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
* 2 years of relevant work experience.
* Experience with R/SPlus; coursework in Bayesian methods, longitudinal analysis and experimental design.
* 3 years of relevant work experience.
* Experience with Python, Perl and SQL.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And, we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--breaking the rules, redefining the medium, making the user the hero, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
Team or role:
Marketing & Communications
Jan 24, 2012
Boulder, CO, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Paris, France; London, UK; Tokyo, Japan
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Finance jobs in Boulder, CO
View similar jobs:
Accountemps - LAFAYETTE, CO
Financial Analyst - High Growth Company
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - BOULDER, CO
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Boulder, CO
Locate this job: