Manager, Product Quality Operations Job Listing at Google in Hyderabad (Job ID googleus-31130)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
Google's brand is only as strong as our users' trust--and their steadfast belief that our guiding principles are what's best for them. Our Product Quality Operations team has the critical responsibility of protecting Google's users by ensuring online safety by fighting web abuse and fraud across Google products like Search, Maps, AdWords and AdSense. On this team, you're a big-picture thinker and strategic leader. You understand the user's point of view and are passionate about using your combined technical, sales and customer service acumen to protect our users. You work globally and cross-functionally with Google developers and Product Managers to navigate challenging online safety situations and handle abuse and fraud cases at Google speed (read: fast!). Help us prove that quality on the Internet trumps all.
As a Manager in Product Quality Operations, you will lead a world class team responsible for protecting Google and it's users by fighting abuse and fraud for Search, while ensuring trust and reputation not only for this product, but also for Google as a broader brand and company. You are a strategic leader who possesses the ability to work globally and cross-functionally with several internal stakeholders through effective relationship building, influence and communication skills. Demonstrated analytical thinking through data-driven decisions, and the technical know-how, charisma, and ability to work with your team to provide leadership to do what it takes to get things done in order to make a difference.
* Play a major role in developing the fraud / abuse / spam fighting vision and strategy for your particular workflow(s).
* Partner with cross-functional stakeholders (Sales, Finance, Engineering, Product) to achieve this vision and strategy by setting up and maintaining systems and processes that ensure a seamless user experience.
* Increase effectiveness of your specific product abuse / fraud team by identifying and implementing opportunities for improvement through people and tools/technology.
* Transform the current workflow to make more scalable, implement a model under which efficiency & automation goals greatly exceed existing industry norms, and develop / regularly report on department growth and performance metrics.
* Work as part of a broader product quality operations management team with regards to strategy, process improvement, people development and technology implementation.
* BE/BTech in any discipline or equivalent practical experience.
* MTech or MBA degree.
* 8 years industry experience in one of the following areas: internet technology, online search, eCommerce, online payments or online advertising/publishing, policy enforcement / user trust / risk / fraud investigation / product abuse.
* 4 years of experience in people management. Should have good experience in leading, mentoring, and motivating large operations teams. Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
* Experience working with and managing semi-technical operational teams with the expertise to leverage technology to achieve business goals.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with capability to process high amount of data to drive business strategies and decisions.
* Strong process/project management, prioritization, and multi-tasking capabilities.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in Hyderabad
View similar jobs:
Locate this job: