Marketing UX Designer Job Listing at Google in San Bruno, CA (Job ID googleus-429001)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
The mantra of the the User Interface (UI) team is: "Focus on the user and all
else will follow." As a UI Designer, you have a strong technical background
and work closely with Engineers and Product Managers to design products that
are simple but great for the user, focusing on interaction and visual design.
Using your keen design aesthetic you design and conduct experiments with real
users so that improvements to the user experience are based on real user
behavior. Your job is to make sure that our products are intuitive, accessible
and usable to our millions of users.
As a UX designer working on marketing deliverables, you will have the hybrid
role of of creating polished, user friendly designs for YouTube marketing
initiatives. Your designs should promote campaign goals, while adhering to
style guidelines established by the UX team. You will extend the existing
brand guidelines and create versatile templates that can satisfy marketing
needs and reduce development resources.
* Prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines. Ability to work collaboratively and apply creative feedback in a team environment. Self Motivated.
* BA/BS in Graphic Design, Advertising Design, or related field (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
* 6 years work experience in web design and/or digital brand development, ideally in a branding firm or interactive consultancy reflected in an online portfolio or reel.
* Experience and strong understanding of identity, typography, color, and layout for digital and traditional media.
* Experience in client management, brand development, or strategy consulting.
* 6 years of experience designing outstanding web-based marketing products that work within branding guidelines and support on-strategy decisions.
* Fluent in Adobe Photoshop and/or Fireworks, with a solid knowledge of HTML/CSS.
* Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale to stakeholders as well as pixel-level decisions to web developers.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
* Understanding of how consumer technology is evolving, and YouTube's strategic and competitive position in this landscape.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Marketing/Ad/PR jobs in San Francisco, CA
View similar jobs:
Online Marketing Manager
The Creative Group - San Francisco, CA
Web Project Manager
The Creative Group - OAKLAND, CA
The Creative Group - Berkeley, CA
Locate this job: