Online Sales Account Manager (English) Job Listing at Google in Dublin (Job ID googleus-35156)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
* Manage trusted relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges.
* Leverage on this strategic partnership to add value to our advertisers' business and hence grow their accounts.
* Constantly think of creative ways to improve our relationships with our clients.
* Persuade clients of the wider strategic opportunities in relation to AdWords.
* Improve clients' campaign performance and their return on investment.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Relevant experience in consultative sales and account management.
* Significant and relevant experience of consultative sales and account management (media agency sales).
* Interest in developing customer partnerships.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Dublin, Ireland
View similar jobs:
Fire System Sales Consultant - Dublin
Tyco - Dublin 12, Ireland
Inside Sales Specialist Job
SAP - Dublin, Ireland
Sales Operations Specialist
Nuance - Dublin, Ireland
Locate this job: