Operations Specialist Job Listing at Google in Mountain View, CA (Job ID googleus-37144)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
The Google People Services, Operations function is the services and program management group within People Operations that makes HR stuff easy and intuitive for Googlers. Our global team optimizes people processes, from problem definition to execution. We partner with teams across People Operations and in engineering to bring innovation and technology to the way we attract, retain and grow Googlers worldwide.
We focus on providing an amazing experience to past, present and future Googlers, and work in Google’s fast-paced environment to deliver 100+ operational services, manage the contingent workforce and implement HR programs across 70+ countries. Regardless of location or level of experience, members of the Operations team have the opportunity to create, develop and implement some of the most complex global operations around the world.
* Take over ownership of one or more GPS processes, and assume responsibility for operations, management, and continuous improvement of these processes.
* Operate processes that may include highly-reliable data entry around employee information, customer-friendly handling and resolution of user inquiries, questions, and problems, auditing of process data, analysis and resolution of problems and special cases, and communication with HRBPs, recruiters, and other stakeholders.
* Manage processes, including definition, collection, and analysis of process metrics, cooperation, and communication with relevant stakeholders (other People Operations teams, Finance, Legal, HR Business Partners, Staffing), along with relationship and contract management with vendors and outsourcers.
* Process improvement, including identification of problems and opportunities for enhancement of process parameters (quality, error rates, turn-around time and customer satisfaction, etc.), definition and assessment of improvement options, and execution/project management for the respective initiatives.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Affinity to technology, including intermediate to advanced spreadsheet and word processing skills, Web/Internet/HTML, and experience with enterprise type applications. Experience with process automation utilizing IT applications and tools.
* Human resources experience (in particular HRIS/HRMS administration operations).
* Exceptional attention to detail and solid time management and multi-tasking skills.
* Excellent customer-service skills and a welcoming and helpful attitude.
* High level of creativity, perseverance, and openness to change.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in San Jose, CA
View similar jobs:
Material Prep- Deburr Hand
Kelly Services - Fremont, CA
Kelly Services - Fremont, CA
Sr Process Analyst, ELA Quoting Job
VMware - Palo Alto, CA
Locate this job: